Those Who Help
Those who help
We are so grateful for the many people who help and support Love A Cat Charity and extend Mahalo nui loa to:
- Haiku Veterinary Clinic for handling our cat/kitten health issues
- Hawaiian Humane Society for their low cost spay/neuter, vaccinations and microchipping of all our kittens at their Community Spay/Neuter Center
- Our Foster Families, now our “front line” for nurturing and adopting out our indoor kittens, and essential to our personalized work
- Those who help feed and trap to TNR at our feral colonies
- The Love A Cat Charity Board of Directors is wonderfully involved in many levels of our work from “hands on” cat help to incredible fundraising
- Island Network Solutions for developing and hosting our website
- Volunteers who expertly run our Facebook account and who post on our Petfinder site
- Two families who have provided grants to our charity
- A generous monthly donor who has enabled us to do our work seamlessly
- A knowledgeable lawyer who loves orange cats and speaks up for all felines
- San Francisco Salad Company for their constant support throughout the years
- All those who donate through our “Virtual Adoption” program
- All those who give in other amounts small and large
You all send sweet love to kitties who previously had no one. Thank you!
Are you interesting in becoming a foster?
Love A Cat Charity depends on caring fosters to help socialize and love on our adoptable kitties before they go to their forever homes. If you have the heart to help, please message us at email@example.com or fill out this foster form and someone will be in contact. MAHALO!